Automotive Co-op Test Technician at Nissan Automotive
Day shift opportunity
We are currently seeking a Test Technician Co-op to join our team as a member of our co-op program at the Nissan Technical Center in Farmington Hills, MI and is a part-time role less than 30 hours per week. This position does not have a definite end date and may continue year-round. This Co-op position will primarily work in our vehicle crash lab but may expand to other experiences.
- Conducting component and system level testing
- Assist in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and developing effective countermeasures
- Communicate accurately and professionally with Technician, Engineering, and Management teams
- Setting up and verifying complex test fixtures, measurement equipment high speed digital cameras.
- Making accurate and repeatable measurements
- Fabricating simple test fixtures
- Reading complex mechanical drawings
- Currently be pursuing an Associate's degree in Automotive Technology or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Willing to work weekends or off-shift as needed
- Strong organization ability with keen attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and willing to challenge yourself to develop your talents and skillsets
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Must have a relatively clean driving record
Think you have the internal drive to support the production of great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility and apply today.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website