Kelly Services is looking for repair technicians in Chandler, AZ
Shifts: 6:30 am to 3:30pm, pay rate $16.00
4pm to 12:30am, pay rate $20.00
Summary: The Primary responsibility of a repair technician is to diagnose and repair consumer electronics audio/video equipment to board level or component level defects.
Perform tasks such as inspection, board level diagnosis and repair, component level diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of consumer electronics.
- Manually examine, diagnose, and repair to board or to component level, consumer electronics across multiple manufactures with little to no supervision.
- Analyze failed equipment according to procedure and determine whether equipment is repairable under manufacture warranty or out-of-warranty repair thresholds.
- Utilize manufacturer websites to assist in diagnostics and/or part number identification.
- Repair Station
- One to two years related experience and/or training in diagnosing and repairing consumer electronics.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The employee should have working knowledge of different manufactures/brans of consumer electronics. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Occasional sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer several times a day.
- Daily standing, focusing on and operating a personal computer several times a day.
- Ability to read printed words and numbers in printed form and on computer/terminal monitor.
- Daily lifting up to 50 lbs. up to 5 minutes at a time. Daily carrying up to 50 lbs. up to 5 minutes at a time.
- Constant standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and handling product.
Please reach out to Flor Garcia @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-838-8405
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website