Kelly Services is currently seeking a Research Scientist for a Direct Hire role in San Francisco. *company is located just off of 280 toward Mission Bay.
Job Title: Research Scientist
This is a direct-hire salaried position + benefits, PTO, and additional company perks
Salary: $100 - 140k
Design and perform experiments to optimize and develop the company's next-generation molecular diagnostics platform. Perform assays including nucleic acids amplification, quantitation (PCR and qPCR) and analysis (Bioanalyzer).
Desired Skills and Experience:
• M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Cell Biology, Genetics or Molecular Biology
• Strong molecular biology skills, including nucleic acid manipulation and analysis
• Experience with qPCR experiments necessary
• Experience with DNA and RNA quality analysis required
• Experience in a regulated environment (CLIA or ISO) strongly preferred (note this is not a clinical position)
• Detail oriented, with meticulous record keeping and excellent time management skills
• Must be proactive, co-operative, and willing to work in a very small team environment
• At least 4 years of industry experience required
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website