The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day operation of the pilot plant reactors to ensure the safe and productive operation. The successful candidate will work directly with other engineers, chemists, and the operating group to oversee operations and to complete projects in support of process and product development.
BS or higher degree in Chemical Engineering
Typical Tasks for the Job:
- Oversee the daily operation of pilot plant reactors. This will include providing direction and support to the reactor operators and lab technicians as well as troubleshooting problems that occur.
- Design and supervise installation of modifications needed to enable successful completion of targeted research programs.
- Work with unit personnel to plan routine shutdowns and required maintenance activities.
- Ensure that environmental and other reporting requirements are met for the area of the pilot plant.
- Prepare for and lead process and product development campaigns including preliminary reviews, data interpretation, process modeling and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal). Ability to collaborate with others and work in a team. Will be working closely with Client's engineers as well as pilot plant operations personnel.
- Strong analytical skills and mechanical aptitude. Will be trouble shooting operational and equipment problems.
- Initiative. Will need to take independent action to ensure timely completion of pilot plant experimentation.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website