Kelly Services is in need of ENTRY LEVEL JANITOR/SANITATION workers immediately for a food production facility in BORING, OR.
Position: Janitor/Sanitation Technician
Location: Boring, OR
Rate of Pay: $17-$18/hr
Perks: Get hired on and have 100% of health insurance paid for by employer and PTO
The SANITOR WORKER takes apart food production equipment and sanitizes it before production begins the next day. Job entails sanitizing all surface areas, equipment, and ensuring workspace is kept in accordance to USDA standards.
- Ability to frequently stand, bend, lift, and reach to perform necessary job functions and tolerate hot/humid work environment.
- Ability to work in environment containing allergens (nuts, milk, wheat, etc.) and potential fumes or airborne particles.
- Frequently required to lift/push/pull/carry weight up to 50 pounds Worker may be exposed to hazards in the workplace such as loud work environment, proximity to equipment conducting extreme heat, moving parts, and electrical current.
- Ability to perform basic math to ensure correct volume/solution ratios.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
If interested, please apply directly. For any additional questions text 503-403-9506!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website