Kelly Services is seeking an Senior Engineer for our well-known client in the Medical Device industry in Shirley MA. The ideal candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree Engineering 8+ years in manufacturing environment, medical device manufacturing is preferred. This is a 6-month contract role with a possibility of extension.
Title: Senior Engineer
Location: Shirley MA
- Draft Quality System Procedures to align with corporate validation expectations
- Write validation protocols for equipment qualification, GR&R, Test Method Validation, Process Validation, etc.
- Execute validations in manufacturing environment
- Calculate basic statistics for risk-based sampling and results in validations
- Basic understanding of PFMEA and ability to update document as needed with manufacturing
- Strong in problem solving and root cause analysis
- Support Manufacturing/Operations in the following areas: increase capacity, reduce scrap, improve safety, monitor existing processes, identify and implement process improvements in a regulated medical device reprocessing environment.
- Minimum of B.S. in an engineering or technical function.
- Experience: 8+ years in manufacturing environment, medical device manufacturing is preferred
- Bonus Experience: Expertise in GR&R, Process Validation and Excel spreadsheet validations, Owning CAPAs in a medical device environment
- Strong in verbal and written communication, high in collaboration, self-motivated and can work independently
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Outstanding online employee community Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and coordinated by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website