Title: Engineer III
Location: Round Lake IL
Duration: 7-8 months
Medical device remediation related project responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies.
- Must have experience or advanced training and demonstrate proficiency (e.g. Investigations, problem solving, total quality management, statistical methods, DHF remediation, Risk file remediation, problem analysis and resolution, materials science, design of experiments etc.)
- Good understanding of MDR remediation; extensive cross-functional team experience, including technical and non-technical work.
- Completely proficient in relevant products or process development processes.
- Ability to organize and present technical and project management. overviews without assistance.
- Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
- Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines.
- Must have initial training in concepts of ?Six Sigma? quality techniques.
- Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, and direct the activities of a technician
- Minimum of a Bachelor's of Science in Engineering (discipline: Mechanical, Biomedical)
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant experience
- Software: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Nice to haves: CAPA and Change control TW8 system experience
- Preferences: good communication skills written and spoken
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Outstanding online employee community Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and coordinated by EnrollVB These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
APPLY NOW !!!
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website