Responsible for compliance customer shipments, routing, and organization
- Read, understand, and perform job according to compliance guidelines and production traveler
- Responsible for working in vendor portals for shipment routing
- EDI and VICS BOL preparation
- Shipping manifest preparation
- Daily reporting metrics
- Organization of Compliance Shipping Area and Compliance shipments
- Material handling including forklift operation
- Troubleshooting for compliance customer shipments
- Prepare ASNs per customer requirements
- Assist in EDI ASN transmission as needed
- Communicate any issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provide shipping detail such as POD, tracking, quotes, etc as necessary
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 2+ year of previous shipping experience
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 35 pounds
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Computer proficiency as related to shipping duties
- Team player with the ability to form positive relationships
- Self-motivated. Able to successfully work with minimal supervision
- Air Conditioned
- Inside work environment
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website