Kelly Services is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk for a client in the Madison area. This is contract-to-hire, where there is opportunity to get hired on with full benefits/PTO package depending on performance/attendance.
Hours: M-F 8 am-4:00 pm
Pay: $16-$17/hr depending on experience
Perform daily and varied functions supporting the logistics operations to include but not limited to picking/packing, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse operations all with a focus of safety and productivity.
Essential Job Functions
- Accept packages from various courier, fill out the delivery worksheet in excel, track down CofA's from vendors, help label and put away GMP material, and deliver items to appropriate parties.
- Receive materials, process and create labels, and prepare the materials for QA inspection.
- Prepare, package, and label materials for shipping – using multiple carrier shipping software packages - all applicable products supporting global distribution consistent with material preservation, and strict regulatory requirements.
- Enter and maintain data in SAP ensuring accuracy and subsequently data integrity to support effective operations.
- Check and file packing slips.
- Store and maintain inventory to ensure location and count accuracy, facilitating accurate replenishment and inventory counts.
- Unlock the bulk tank gate and fill out the bulk tank acceptance form.
- Recommend opportunities to improve system and processes to enhance overall productivity, reduce cost, and drive faster and more accurate outcomes.
- Order supplies, as required.
- Other job functions as assigned.
- High School diploma, or its equivalent
- 2 years of relevant logistics related experience with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities
- Operational capability to work with ERP solutions, ideally to include SAP
- Demonstrated proficiency multi-tasking in an environment with aggressive timelines without compromising attention to detail or accuracy
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a normal workday
If interested apply today and schedule an interview with me directly here: https://calendly.com/tylt144 or Text JOBSWI to 96714
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website