Kelly is hiring a Shipping/Receiving Stock Clerk for a Livingston County, NY area manufacturing client. This is a first shift role with a great company.
What will you be doing?
- Managing incoming materials
- Using a computer to verify locations, pull orders and ship product
- Correct any mistakes found during packing, crating or shipping items
- Prepare parts and orders for proper packing, crating and shipping
- Assist in the stock room as needed
What skills and experience are needed?
- At least 1 year experience using UPS, FedEx or DHL logistic systems
- At least 1 year of related experience in packing/shipping
- Able to lift 10 pounds continuously and up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to follow directions - written and verbal, and have basic math skills
- Must have high attention to detail
Is this your next opportunity?
- Apply now, with your resume, for immediate consideration.
- Not a good fit for you? Share with someone who would be.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website