Kelly Services is seeking a Solution/System Architect for a multinational biotechnology company at Cambridge, MA.
*** If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached ****
Job Title: Solution/System Architect
Location: Remote then Cambridge, MA
Type: Only W2 Assignment
Length: 5 months'
Pay rate: $80 - $94.77 per hour
The candidate must offer demonstrable Solution/System Architecture experience gained within the Life Sciences sector, most likely a pharmaceutical and/or biotech environment.
• Capable to Design and Implement Technical solutions to deliver a business value which includes enterprise/application architecture, application design, technical delivery of projects and enhancements.
• Work with the IT business partner team and business sponsors to evaluate and design solutions.
• Understanding of the Clinical Development space (pharmacovigilance and regulatory) practices and it's translation to technology and innovative approaches.
• Strong technical knowledge around cloud-native applications and containers on technical aspects to articulate the value of leveraging docker/containers and services and managed container orchestration offerings such as ECS, Kubernetes.
• Must have AWS RDS experiences such as MariaDB, Oracle database with strong Unix/Linux skillsets to work on to configure and deploy solutions that meet specified business requirements.
• Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as SOA, REST, XML, sFTP, MFT, WSDL, and SOAP.
• Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture and knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificates.
• Deep knowledge AWS, Azure services and of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO such as OKTA.
• Working knowledge with middleware and API gateway tools (Tibco Mashery API Gateway preferred)
• Deep understanding of network architecture, VPN, MPLS, Cloud to On-Prem network
• Demonstrate keen problem-solving skills, experience with all stages of SDLC.
• Work with support team to transition through documentation and training and then maintains ownership of any future enhancements post implementation.
• Experience working with commercial vendors. Expertise supporting project managers in software updates-specifically with best software implementation practices
• Strong attention to detail and ability to provide detailed documentation in a 21 CFR validated environment. Skills in experience supporting GxP environments.
• Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
• Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
• Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
• Experience with Azure cloud is a plus
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website