Special Education Substitute Teacher, Uplift Education
There's nothing better than seeing a student's eyes light up with understanding. As a special education substitute teacher, you'll have the opportunity to inspire students, and to help them learn and grow every day.
Perks you'll enjoy as a Substitute Teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly benefits: www.mykelly.com
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
- High School Diploma or GED
Why substitute teach in special education?
- Create a positive experience for students, turning every interaction into an educational opportunity.
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Assume duties of the full-time special education teacher in accordance with school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies. This includes:
- Leading instruction by delivering lessons geared toward the individual needs and capabilities of the students
- Instructing students on a variety of topics/courses
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn and encourage participation.
- Create an environment that's conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students.
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and assignments.
- Apply now!
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you'll receive a response to your application within 24-48 hours. This is your opportunity to get any questions answered and to learn more about the position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great special education substitute teacher? We're always looking for more role models!
Our commitment to you:
Kelly® Education is committed to our substitute employees working in safe environments. Kelly Education operates under the collective guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state officials, and school district administration, and we ensure our employees are adequately protected by school district policies and procedures.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website