Kelly services is currently seeking for a Sr. Associate QC in the east area. (24/7)
- Under general supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in Quality Control including analytical testing, characterization, method development, and sample and data management.
- Perform routine laboratory procedures
- May perform aseptic aliquot ting, sampling and analysis for compendia and non-compendia methods
- May perform non-routine lab procedures under close supervision
- Perform or review one or more of the following: sample testing, standards preparation and testing procedures, compendia and non-compendia test methods, environmental monitoring, reagents and solutions preparation, sample management and equipment maintenance
- Prepare complete, accurate, concise laboratory documentation
- Data entry, review, analysis and communication of results
- Perform general lab housekeeping
- Maintain/operate specialized equipment
- Participate in audits, initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification
EDUCATION: Masters degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology OR Bachelors degree Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology and 2 years experience. Experience in Total Organic Carbon testing and surface recovery studies, method transfer and validation.
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
It's obvious things are different than they were just a few weeks ago. Please know a Kelly recruiter will contact you directly if your skills and experience match what our clients are looking for. If you're not contacted, you're still on our radar. Once you've applied for one of our jobs, or if you've ever worked for us before, you're a part of our talent network, and that means all Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even further.
Be well and stay strong.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website