Want to make a difference in a child's life? Consider working as a Substitute Teacher! Kelly Education is recruiting for the 2021-2022 school year! We have a partnership with the Round Lake School District located in Lake County, IL.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree (Does not have to be in Education).
In the absence of the full-time classroom teacher, the substitute teacher provides instruction, encourages student progress, and manages the learning environment.
Major job functions include:
- Assume duties of the regular District/School classroom teacher promptly and in accordance with school rules.
- Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures the integrity of academic time and motivates students to learn and participate.
- Instruct students on a variety of classroom topics/courses of instruction, as determined by the School District's lesson plan and in accordance with the Kelly policy.
- Assign reasonable tasks and homework to students in accordance with the School District's lesson plans.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students. Address the various learning styles of students accordingly.
- May supervise students in out-of-class settings (e.g. assemblies, lunchroom) as directed and supervised by an authorized School District employee (e.g. school principal).
- Maintain and/or assist in maintaining classroom control that fosters a safe, positive environment for all students and staff in accordance with Kelly and School District policies and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Enjoy exciting perks such as, Free Pre-Hire Training, Flexible Schedule (work as much as you want to work!), Referral Bonus Program, Weekly Pay, and Direct Deposit.
To schedule an immediate interview please use the link below.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to EDNERecruiting@kellyservices.com
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website