Supply Chain Launch Manager
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Supply Chain Launch Manager for one of our top clients in Raynham, MA.
Kelly Outsourcing Consulting Group KellyOCG, a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Supply Chain Launch Manager for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Raynham, MA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As a Supply Chain placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
- Supply Chain Launch Manager is recruiting for a NPI Supply Chain Project Manager to support the franchise unit in Raynham, MA.
- This individual will be part of the Supply Chain Product Management SCPM group.
- He/she will use knowledge of project management, enterprise-wide supply chains, and manufacturing operations to function as an integral member of a development team devoted to sustainable world-class manufacturing supply chain operations.
- The candidate will ensure continuity of supply by leading and participating in key strategic NPI projects.
- This requires supporting and influencing cross-functional team members in R D, Quality Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sourcing, Plan, Make, External Operations, and Deliver.
- He/she will drive the development and implementation of Business Continuity Plans to mitigate against manufacturing and/or Supplier launch delays and longer-term product supply disruption risks.
- Assignments will typically be of high complexity and impact to the organization.
- The ideal candidate will: Support overall NPD project plan development and actively execute supply chain deliverables, updates to management, and other core team activities to help establish project direction to ensure total team success.
- Contribute to decision-making in key areas of the project including financial, marketing, planning, quality, and design.
- Build strong cross functional teams and apply knowledge of supply chain functions to ensure all areas of the supply chain
- Make, Buy, Plan are involved and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide two-way communications between project teams and supply chain functions.
- Partner with other functions CLS, Finance, Data Management to achieve overall business objectives for projects including commercial success, profitability, timeliness, and quality.
- Participate in identifying, selecting, and qualifying suppliers.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website