Validation Technician, San Diego, CA
Pay Rate: $20-25/hour (depending on experience)
Shift: 1st, Monday-Friday
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical information and clearly document it with a level of detail appropriate for the audience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to organize information logically and to sequence procedure steps
- Previous experience in manufacturing/biomedical/medical device documentation
- Assist in reviewing product and project documents; contents of documents do not need to be analyzed.
- Manage localization activities using daily management tools
- Plan and manage workload across multiple projects
- Create and manage document libraries in Microsoft Excel tracking project information such as test numbers for quality/validation/functional test documentation
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714.253.7656 or schedule a time to connect directly follow the link: https://calendly.com/gracepiper/15min-1
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website