Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidates for a Vehicle Inspector position! This is a long term contract position located in Framingham, MA 01701.
We are currently looking for individuals who have a keen eye for detail. This individual will be responsible for the receiving, inventory, inspection, and documentation of vehicles prior to sale at auction. The daily operation will require an individual to conduct a complete vehicle inspection, determine any issues based upon provided criteria, document all aspects of the inspection process, and report all information back to the customer so these vehicles can be transported to auction sites. The ideal individual will be comfortable working both independently and within a team environment. They will possess the skill to spot imperfections and have a laser focus for details. They will be required to maintain a certain level of personal responsibility in order to get the job done. These individuals like the ability work in an office environment and outdoors, even when the weather might not cooperate.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Payrate: Starting at $15.50/hour
- Full inspection of vehicles returned to central lot
- This includes exterior, interior, engine compartment, trunk, and 6-point undercarriage
- Required to complete 30+ photographs, glamour shots of vehicles
- Document any and all damage
- Estimate length and cost of repairs
- Photograph all necessary issues
- Upload completed data remotely to system database
- Ensure 100% accuracy and compliance
- Full inventory of designated lot weekly
- Complete daily inventory or all arriving vehicles
- Report all status detail in a timely manner to leadership and primary stakeholders
- Work with vendors to ensure proper processes are followed
- Establish and maintain working relationships with site personnel
- Issue resolution with any and all parties involved within the process scope
- Maintain a clean safe work environment
- Follow all posted safety requirements
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and get dirty at times
- Willingness to travel to other regions to support needs, if necessary
Qualifications – Required Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of technology (tablet applications, cellphone, etc)
- Attention to detail a must
- Valid Driver's license
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for prolong periods
- Ability to bend, squat, and kneel
- Comfortable working both indoors and outdoors
Please apply here or send resumes to Stephanie at STEM547@kellyservices.com
Prefer text messaging? We've got you covered. Simply text ‘START' to (732) 607-4291
Click here to schedule a time to talk to me!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website