Kelly Services is in need of customer service representatives in the Rochester, NY area. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Process paperwork and input all inbound and outbound customer orders
- Run stock reports to check for product status and availability as well as update inventory records
- Trace orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning their merchandise
- Generate all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checking all orders for special requests
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work-orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner
- Processes returned merchandise from the customer and report customer feedback to the supervisor, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Coordinate special, last minute shipping requests with the operations and transportation departments, expediting any order as necessary
- Follow up with other departments to ensure that service standards are being met
- Generate accurate and timely billing and subsequent invoicing
- Maintain damage and OS&D records and back-order logs
- Maintain accurate inventory records - investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
- Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files
- Maintain a current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account
- Helps and assists the other CSR-s as necessary
- Answer phone calls and operate various types of office machines and computers necessary to perform duties
- Greet visitors to the office
- Follows all office rules and regulations concerning safety, phone etiquette, and Internet policies.
- High School Diploma and/or GED equivalent is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (e.g.: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Several years- experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Detail Oriented multitasker with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Apply directly today and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website