We are hiring a Warehouse Manager for one of our manufacturing clients located in Santa Ana, CA. This opening will be Direct Hire including benefits and will work from 7:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday.
- Plans, organizes and supervises daily tasks to ensure timely, accurate and efficient operation.
- Works effectively with all cross-functional departments to schedule deliveries and shipments meeting timelines.
- Ensures cycle count program is maintained inclusive of reporting results and addressing variances. Maintaining inventory.
- Ensures there are approved documented procedures for processes and maintains required records in an easily retrievable method in accordance with ISO.
- Ensures accountability and discipline with the department.
- Manage performance or department looking for efficiencies, coordinating with management on recommended improvements.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory requirements are maintained regarding shipping, receiving and stocking. This is inclusive of proper storage and disposal of hazardous material
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training warehouse employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; coaching and mentoring, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Maintaining a working relationship with carriers related to pickups and deliveries and expectations.
- Maintains and manages programs such as: Lithium Battery, not spillable batteries, process and recycle programs, Hazardous Waste, E waste, etc.
- Monitor slow- moving product- program and report to upper manager for dispositions.
- Ensure Safety throughout Warehouse.
- 3-5 Years- experience in a Supervisory role in an electronics environment with supervision of 4 or more direct reports.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with International and domestic shipping
- High School Diploma
- MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Lean Experience a plus
- ISO 9001 Experience a plus
- Standing, sitting, bending, walking
- Extensive periods in front of a computer screen
- Lift up to 60lbs if necessary.
- Withstand summer heat (80-90 degrees in the summer months)
$55,000 - 60,000 per year
Direct Hire with benefits
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website