1st shift 6 am - 2:30 pm M - F + Saturday as needed
***Temporary Weekly Lump Sum Bonus Offered***
- $2/hour for each reg hour worked, $3/hour for each OT hour worked
- Pick and pack orders.
- Count pallet quantities and layers.
- Calculate max pallet positions and weights on loads.
- Participate in physical inventory.
- Follow ISO procedures for inspection, sorting, storing; including data entry.
- Attend/Participate in Meetings scoreboards.
- Support safety and good housekeeping in performance of DC duties. Sweep and empty cans.
Educational Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience Requirements: Experience working in a Team Environment.
- Read, Write, Speak English.
- Basic math skills counting, multiplication, adding .
- Basic computer skills - knowledge of key strokes, file movements, past ERP experience preferred.
- Lift, Climb, Sit, Stand, Walk, Vision Preferred: ability lift 50 lbs. Required: up to 30 lbs, can get help to lift 50 lbs.
- Bending and standing throughout shift Ability to stand for extended periods of time; 60 minutes continuously up to 6 hours per 10 hour day.
- Requires walking up to 2 miles in one day.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website