Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
The Caregiver is responsible for:
- Responsible for assisting residents with ADLs; monitors residents and reports any abnormal behaviors to nurse; follow nursing guidelines as issued by the state regulations.
- Responsible for 2 hour checks on residents and responding to pages from residents' personal emergency buttons.
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Current First Aid Certification.
- May have successful completion of state tested nursing assistant course or the equivalent.
- Previous nursing home experience with acceptable references strongly preferred.
Apply on company website