Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Role Specific Competencies
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic information pertaining to all radiologic procedures and exams
- Demonstrates ability to safely administer sedation/analgesia and monitor patient's response under the direction of a physician
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in contrast administration, identification of contrast reaction and response to contrast reaction and extravasations
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills in appropriate care of venous access devices and provides IV access and or assists technologists in obtaining IV access
- Provides care to patient undergoing non-interventional and interventional radiology procedures as per nursing standards and policies and procedures
- Works collaboratively with medical, technical and support staff
- Applies knowledge of growth and development in customer interactions and adapts according to patient's age/development stage
- Performs related duties as required
Graduate of an Accredited school of nursing (NLN or CCNE)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred or must be completed within 5 years of hire
Ohio Registered Nurse
3 years nursing with at least 1 year relevant clinical experience (PACU, ICU, ED, OR or Cath Lab)
Apply on company website