Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
· Knowledge of patient assistance programs preferred
· Experience in Retail or Specialty Pharmacy preferred
· Oncology knowledge preferred
· Experience with Windows and Excel
· Prior experience with Epic preferred
· Comply with state and federal drug laws, KHN policies and procedures
· Ability to work in self-directed manner to accomplish goals
· Strong advocate for both patients and the hospital system
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or GED
· Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply on company website