Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Linen Tech position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs inventory assessments in order to maintain adequate levels of supplies and equipment as applicable
- Assist Materials Management in strengthening relations between KHN departments and Material Management to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Able to follow directions and assist Material Management leadership with duties as assigned
- Uses proper phone etiquette and maintains professional appearance at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in materials management processes preferred
- Knowledge of computer and computer related equipment preferred
Apply on company website