Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
The Ambassador role may include, but is not limited to:
- Efficiently serving room service meals to patients, family members and other guests in a caring and courteous manner
- Maintaining nursing unit nutrition center stock of food, beverages and related supplies
- Collecting, documenting and reporting patient meal data
- Ensuring the safe handling and care of workspace, equipment and food
- Promoting a positive, team-oriented environment
Applicants must have:
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to push and pull wheeled carts
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Ability to tolerate frequent temperature changes working with and around equipment that generates heat, steam, and cold
Kettering Health Network would prefer applicants have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Food service or customer service experience
Apply on company website