Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Responding to inquiries regarding billing and collection processing in compliance with CBO Patient Financial Services departmental policies and procedures
- This position requires working with patients and other callers in response to both hospital and physician billing questions
- The position also requires a working knowledge of all insurance payers to answer patient questions
- This position also requires a high level knowledge of the types of hospital and professional services
- Strong understanding about how denials impact the service related to the patient's benefit/coverage plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma
- 3 years Previous experience in hospital or physician
- Previous experience in patient accounting, medical billing, & medical terminology
- Associate's degree
Apply on company website