Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Accurately process, fill, and dispense prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical information to multidisciplinary health care team; counsel patients and customers on both prescription and OTC medication use
- Oversee all pharmacy inventory, record keeping, and accounting
- Supervise pharmacy technicians; organize and direct technicians' work flow
- Comply with state and federal drug laws, KHN policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduated from an accredited school of pharmacy with either a B.S. in Pharmacy or a PharmD
- Active State of Ohio pharmacist license
- Two years inpatient pharmacy experience and or completion of ASHP accredited pharmacy residency program.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply on company website