Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Coordinates and directs application of all respiratory therapies for the shift with minimal direction. Ability to provide leadership and sound judgment independently.
- Certified Resp Technician
- Current license with Ohio Respiratory Care Board
- Management training preferred.
- Minimum 5 years ICU experience; 3 years supervisory experience
- Alternate Supervisory Position
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
Apply on company website