Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments
Applicants Must Have:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Apply on company website