Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Supervise direct and indirect total nursing care to an assigned group of patients by utilizing the nursing process: assess, plan implement and evaluate
- Accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in practice and performance improvement activities; ensure the delivery of nursing care reflects the philosophies, mission, vision and values of the organization and nursing department
- Current RN license in State of Ohio
- Minimum of two years experience in the clinical area of assignment
- BSN required or matriculate with completion in 3 years
- Certification in area of expertise if such certification is available (CEN, TNCC) within 6 months of hire
- Specialized certification in BLS, ACLS, PALS depending on area
- Competencies required (see unit education files)
Preferred experience in ENT, urology, gynecology, and endoscopy surgical service lines.
Apply on company website