Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- Certification required for Fire Tech, strongly preferred for other trades.
- 3 years experience in commercial/industrial maintenance and repair. Trouble shooting ability with HVAC, Electrical, Electronic, Plumbing and/or Fire systems.
- Working knowledge of codes, blueprints and schematics.
- Advanced knowledge of basic tools requiring dexterity, hand eye coordination and visual coordination.
- PC skills preferred.
Apply on company website