Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Performs decontamination on instruments, equipment, and other items as needed.
- Sorts and cleans instruments and equipment by hand and/or washer/disinfectant.
- Assembles, wraps, and packages instruments, instrument trays, and supplies.
- Sterilizes instruments and supplies using STERRAD, steam and ethylene oxide gas sterilizers as trained. “Picks” instruments, instrument trays, supplies, in a timely matter for surgery.
- Performs basic computer functions using a Windows based system as needed.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Previous related experience and certification strongly preferred.
Apply on company website