Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80 locations nationwide which acquired Kimal Lumber in 2018. Since the merger, Gulfeagle and Kimal Lumber have been working to bring contractors superior service. Gulfeagle is a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products while Kimal Lumber provides dimensional lumber, sheet goods, moldings, roof trusses, windows, and interior/exterior doors. As a company, we focus on servicing the professional contractor and builder while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. Together, we take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
EXTERIOR DOOR ASSEMBLY
This position is responsible for assembling the exterior prehung according to customer spec, as well as any bracing needed for transport to the jobsite. This position needs to keep up with the pace set by the Production Supervisor and daily production schedule.
- Committed to high level of customer service, both in consistent, exacting standards of manufacturing, as well as professional, courteous help and assistance to the rest of the internal team as well as customer requests
- Operate any door production equipment (nail guns, chop saws, etc.) according to device specs, as well as safely – yours and those around you
- Responsible to assemble prehungs with high degree of accuracy and consistency according to established manufacturing procedures and processes, as well as according to customer work orders
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of location facility and inventory
- Meet agreed upon production goals with regards to the daily production schedule as set by management
- Promote a safe work environment, lead by example- wearing all required PPE, maintain the safest work environment possible
- Any other tasks as assigned by management
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to operate door equipment safely.
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, and work within a team environment to accomplish team production goals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and to talk or hear. Often required to sit, stand, climb or balance, and occasionally to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Regularly required to lift up to 75 pounds, occasionally required to lift up to 125 pounds.
- Regularly required to see clearly with close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Competitive Benefits Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Kimal Lumber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website