DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Certified Forklift Warehouse Associate
HealthTrust Lakeland Supply Chain
Schedule: M - F from 7:00am - 3:30pm
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Certified Forklift Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing administrative and physical tasks within a warehouse which involves the storing and distributing of products, materials, supplies, and equipment to points of care within the network.
In this role you will:
• Ensure our clinicians have the supplies they need to provide our patients with high quality care
• Read, follow, and execute tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hard copy instructions and workflow
• Process receiving of product against purchase orders ensuring proper quantity and quality of product
• Physical put away of product into locations
• Maintain accuracy of material inventory and locations performing cycle counts as needed
• Pick and pack material in an organized and logical manner in preparation for staging
• Stage material appropriately in preparation of loading and shipping for final delivery
• Maintain cleanliness and organization within the warehouse keeping receiving areas, shipping areas, aisles, and racks free of hazards or obstructions
• Assists with performing annual physical inventory
• Ensure all job assignments are completed accurately and free of exception as performance will be evaluated through periodic audits against company standards
• Conduct duties in a manner that promotes safety and complies with all OSHA standards
• May operate forklift or other PIT as needed which certification will be required
Our Lakeland location also offers:
• Excellent early day shift with no weekends
• Climate controlled, state of the art warehouse
• Recognition for productivity and quality measures
• Competitive salary and chance to grow with the team
• High school diploma or GED required
• Forklift certification required
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position.017, 51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 62S0, 63G0, 2W031A, 2W051A, 2W071A, 4A131, 4A151, 4A171, 4A191, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website