The Lane Construction Corporation is one of America's leading construction companies, specializing in large, complex civil infrastructure. For nearly 130 years, it has contributed to the development of the country's vast network of roads, highways, and bridges, including the Interstate Highway System. Lane also specializes in tunnels, metro and railway systems, as well as airports and water and wastewater treatment plantsJob Description
Reports to: Job Engineer or Superintendent
The Engineer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
Including but not limited to:
· Gather and record project quantities in quantity book
· Input quantities into JDEdwards
· Ensure those in the field have the most current information
· Update project diary on daily basis
· Maintain erosion/environmental permit compliance paperwork
· Manage utility locates and maintain compliance paperwork
· Perform quantity takeoffs
· Coordinate procurement and delivery of materials and onsite storage
· Gather QA/QC material certifications for submittal
· Minimum 2 years' experience
· BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
· Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· JDEdwards experience is strongly preferred
· Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented and able to multitask
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website