Bartender: If you love making regulars, then this is the job for you!. You get to laugh, joke and have fun with people who come to you to have a good time, all while making drinks. We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally. We offer further career advancement opportunities with a flexible schedule and a fun fast paced environment.
You're Good At
- You like helping people and you want to learn their names.
- You like a well-organized, well-run bar.
- You can make a cocktail to specifications.
- You mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests of the bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- You monitor and ensure that no guest receives more than the allowed number of specific drinks.
- You understand the proper state and federal liquor laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- You can handle difficult situations and guest complaints through AIM; Apologize, Investigate, and involve Management.
- You can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined.
- You can put yourself in the others person's shoes.
About Lazy Dog
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a family-run group of restaurants based out of Southern California. Established in 2003, we have quickly grown throughout California, Texas, Nevada, and Colorado. We will continue to grow 25% annually. With our expansion, we are creating the incredible potential for growth for all positions. We are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for providing an excellent culinary experience, warm small-town hospitality and exceptional service to our guests.
Inspired by the lifestyle in the Rocky Mountains, where founder Chris Simms spent much of his childhood, this family-run group of restaurants offers the perfect environment for a week-night dinner, a meandering meal with old friends or a big night out. Open for lunch and dinner daily with an extensive bar program that includes specialty cocktails made from fresh ingredients, a wide selection of craft beers, local beers and Lazy Dog's own house beer selection. Lazy Dog is proud to be a neighborhood culinary destination that cultivates happy guests and be the place for communities to celebrate mealtime together.
- High School degree or better
- 2 years plus prior bartending experience
Apply on company website