DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
$20,000 sign on bonus
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Director Cardiovascular Services you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lee's Summit Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Director where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- Areas managed: cath lab, cardiac rehab, cardiovascular imaging and vein clinic
- Procedures include heart caths, pacemakers, monitor recorder implants, impella stabilizations to heart and more.
- Level II Stemi Center, Primary Chest Pain Center Designation
- 2 Procedural areas(IR and Vascular)
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Coordinates and integrates services for the department of Cardiology and with other departments with twenty-four (24) hour accountability
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care/service and assures the qualifications and competence of those staff members (who are not licensed independent practitioners) meet the needs of patient care and non-patient care services
- Provides orientation, in-service training, and continuing education of all persons in their department(s)
- Continuously assesses and improves their department's performance and maintains appropriate quality control programs.
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the department and participates in selecting outside resources needed by their department(s)
- Works with the Cardiologist performing nursing activities as related to the Cardiology department
- Administers medications, monitors patient vital signs/EKG, performs continual patient assessment during patient's stay in the department
- Documents accurate nursing records and patient data
- Coordinates patient teaching and post procedure assessment
- Performs emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Assists in in-service education
- Collects and assembles data for data base, outcome analysis, performance improvement.
Qualifications You Will Need
- BSN required. MSN preferred.
- Current Missouri RN Licensure
- BLS upon hire. ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- A minimum of two years cardiovascular / cath lab required with leadership experience preferred.
Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is part of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Level III Trauma care with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women's services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website