Job ID: 99295
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">The Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) line of business within DRS has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. EOIS develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
<span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">Employing the world's brightest. Supporting the world's bravest.Job Summary Job Responsibilities
- Apply advanced engineering principles to perform complex functions in the design, fabrication, modification and/or evaluation of manufacturing operations. Prepare complicated plans, conduct complex support studies and provide analysis or tests in the development of manufacturing operations. May plan, conduct, and/or technically direct a project or portion of a project.
- Analyze complex technical problems and recommend corrective actions
- Responsibilities are complex in scope where detailed analysis of situations or data involves variable factors
- Act independently, is able to determine methods/procedures on new/special assignments
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Involved in the development of manufacturing process plans, test requirements, and manufacturing flow, and capacity plans. Review detail designs for manufacturability and producibility.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field with 8+ years progressively complex engineering experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- May require advanced degree or certifications
- Specialties may include production, industrial, welding, tooling, testing, processing, and robotics
Apply on company website