Job ID: 102335
The Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) line of business within DRS has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. EOIS develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world's brightest. Supporting the world's bravest.Job Summary Job Responsibilities
- Apply basic engineering principles to perform routine design, fabrication, modification and/or evaluation in support of manufacturing operations
- May prepare plans, conduct support studies, provide analysis or tests in the development of manufacturing operations
- Responsibilities are limited in scope
- Follow standard practices/procedures in analyzing situations or data
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Involved with the design and development of manufacturing test systems for performance testing of products for product acceptance. Perform basic software development and debugging of test systems in multiple software tools. Review detail designs to create test protocols. Assist technicians in the build of the test hardware.
Job Responsibilities Part II Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field and 0+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- Specialties may include manufacturing, production, industrial, welding, tooling, testing, processing, software, and robotics
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website