Job ID: 101899
The Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) line of business within DRS has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. EOIS develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world's brightest. Supporting the world's bravest.Job Summary Job Responsibilities
- Performs moderately complex functions in the process design, fabrication, modification and/or evaluation of Production operations May prepare complicated plans, conduct support studies, provide analysis or tests in the development of Production operations May assign work to drafters and/or technicians and provide guidance to lower level engineers
- Responsibilities are diverse in scope where analysis of situations or data requires sound judgment
- General guidance given on new assignments as needed
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Develop manufacturing process plans, test requirements, manufacturing flow, and capacity plans. Review detail designs for manufacturability and producibility.
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable engineering field with 5+ years applicable engineering experience (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- Specialties may include manufacturing, production, industrial, welding, tooling, testing, processing, software, and robotics
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website