Conemaugh Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join its employed cardiology practice in Johnstown, PA- 70 mi east of Pittsburgh! Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed facility home to a STEMI-certified Receiving Center with Heart Failure and Chest Pain Accreditation. In 2018, Conemaugh Memorial was only the second hospital in PA to receive the HeartCARE Center of Excellence designation from the ACC. * Training in lead extractions and WATCHMAN is required.
About the Work:
- Join an employed team of general and interventional cardiologists, EP cardiology, Vascular and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- 6 APPs support Cardiology Services
- Facility boasts 3 Cath Labs, 1 EP Lab, & 2 Hybrid OR Suites
- Outpatient clinic is conveniently located less than 2 miles from the hospital
- Teaching Opportunities w/ IM/FM/ED Residents
About the Community:
Johnstown, PA, is a family-friendly community offering a low cost of living, high-performing schools, and short commutes nestled in the scenic mountains of western Pennsylvania- which offers residents and visitors outdoor fun, including hiking, walking, biking, boating and kayaking. There are a number of arts and entertainment offerings from local art galleries to the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra and the Johnstown Tomahawks semi-professional Hockey Team. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in close proximity include: Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Conemaugh Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Electrophysiologist to join its employed cardiology practice in <...
Apply on company website