DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $49.10 - $69.83 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Los Robles Regional Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse II - Ortho Neuro you can be a part of change.Benefits
Los Robles Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse II - Ortho Neuro. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an experienced Med-Surg Registered Nurse. In this role you will beresponsible for planning, executing and evaluating the nursing care given to Med/Surg patients. You will have patient contact during the immediate pre, intra and immediate post-operative periods, monitors the activities of all nursing staff during the procedure to which you are assigned, demonstrate clinical skills, and serve as team leader on-call emergency situations.
- You will develop and implements individual patient care plans in accordance with standards of nursing practice through implementation of the nursing process and nursing diagnosis
- You will administer medications as ordered for specific group of patients and demonstrates knowledge of their modes of action, side effects and contraindications.
- You will Initiate, regulate and otherwise manages IV therapy for a specific group of assigned patients
- You will assume responsibility for patient placement on the unit and assignment of care responsibilities that consider complexity of nursing care required by each patient
- You will demonstrate competence in the clinical knowledge, skills required and technology of the department employed in the care of patients on the unit
- You will evaluate patient environment for safety and communicates identified concerns to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- You will provide patient education and keeps patient informed of treatment plan
- You will Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient/families in accordance with hospital standards
- Valid California RN license
- Current BCLS certification
- National RN Certification preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of one year of acute care hospital experience in an area of specialty preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved
Los Robles Regional Medical Center is a 380+ bed acute care hospital dedicated to serving the residents of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties along with the Greater Conejo Valley. We are the only Level II Trauma Center in East Ventura County. We are known for providing excellent care with compassion and kindness to each of our patients. In addition, Los Robles Regional Medical Center features a 24-hour emergency department, comprehensive stroke center, ICU/CCU, maternity, Level III NICU, comprehensive cancer center, heart & cardiovascular center, same day surgery, and rehab center.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse II - Ortho Neuro opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website