OVERVIEW: The Entry Level Technician is responsible for a variety of entry level job duties, to include aspects of detailing, yard work, rigging as well as gaining general knowledge of the sales, service and parts departments.
- Detailing-gain familiarity with products as well as understand nuances involved in boat detailing to include exterior, interior, buff and wax as well as safety guidelines.
- Yard Team-gain understanding of functions of yard personnel to include equipment and machinery operation, proper boat movement and storing procedures as well as yard safety.
- Rigging-gain exposure to new product assembly procedures, warranty procedures, work order entry as well as time management skills
- Parts Department-exposure to all aspects of departmental operations to include over-the-counter and work order sales processes, parts ordering and inventory maintenance.
- Service Advisor-gain critical knowledge of customer service, work order management, time card entry, importance of documentation, etc. by shadowing a senior Service Advisor.
- Sales-gain understanding of the processes associated with the sales and delivery of new boats.
- Interface on daily basis with lead technician and riggers to ensure proper acclimation to role.
- Perform light duty technician tasks such as changing oil filters, general service and warranty repairs, and assist as needed with any other repairs
- Set up and participate in boat shows and other off-site promotional events.
- Maintain a professional and clean workspace for customer viewing.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Internal and external customer satisfaction and enthusiasm
- Accurate level of service-done right the first time
- 100% pride in work; always supplying a complete and “0” defect product to the customer.
- Maintain minimum production and accuracy standards
Apply on company website