Seeking experienced Director of Sales & Marketing, MULTI UNIT position leading Sales and Revenue Development of 2 Properties: Marriott Winston-Salem and Benton Convention Center. Where this job could take you..
Long-term growth potential! Unique opportunity to lead Marriott and Convention Center Sales Efforts in this unique pandemic environment.Who Will this Job Appeal To?
Energetic, experienced sales leader with a background in Group Sales and/or Convention Center Sales Services! Excellent, team builder, ability to achieve results through their team. Someone with local area knowledge and strong ties to community!What you will be doing..
MULTI UNIT position leading Sales and Revenue Development of 2 properties; Marriott Winston Salem and Benton Convention Center.
Responsible for providing over all strategic direction to a team of a talented team of driven Sales & Catering professionals to achieve excellent results and revenue generation.The ideal candidate for this position..
A hands on energetic leader, who will translate the mission into an action plan and influence and collaborate with all stakeholders to deliver the results!
- Ability to conceptualize the mission.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the mission and the departments to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement business plan.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees.
- Collaborate with the team, cultivate and enhance internal/external relationships to attain goals and drive market share.
- Demonstrate an atmosphere of teamwork, morale and a spirit of fun!
- Create a winning team of highly engaged sales professionals, mentor and develop constantly to achieve success and their next desired opportunity.
- Be an inspiration... & someone you would work for and with!
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong budgetary, projections, forecasting cost and control skills.
- Ability to achieve top line revenues.
- Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action optimizing systems reports and supporting data when appropriate.
- Exceptional skills selling and negotiating programs/projects.
- Involved with local community to develop business.
- Juggle and balance needs of company and owner.
- Minimum of 5yr(s) of experience as a DOSM - in a similar position type property - major brand large convention/meeting hotel.
- Marriott experience, Required.
- Experience managing and leading sales / catering team of 8 or more associates.
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalent and or combination of experience.
- Previous Renovation Experience
Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.Benefits
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability / Short Term Disability
- 401K with match!
- Generous Paid Time Off
Compensation: Highly competitive salary and Excellent bonus plan!
Apply on company website