We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst, Business AdministrationMastercard Advisors is a global professional services group which provides proprietary analysis, data-driven solutions. It differentiates Mastercard from the competition by transforming data into actionable insights for customers and other clients.
The Operations Platform Analyst will deliver administrative support, training, reporting, and assist with testing updates to our operational systems. This would include Order Management, Sales (Salesforce.com), and other new platforms implemented related to operations.
Detailed Responsibilities include:
• Answer help inquiries for our platforms
• Build and distribute sales and order management reporting
• Test system enhancements and fixes
• Administration related to workflow, customer profiles, and record adjustments
• Provide onboarding and training to business users
• Conduct periodic Quality Control checks and Data Audits
• Special projects, as needed
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency and schedule adherence.
• Skilled in issue research and resolution and a keen attention to detail.
• Understanding around systems and technical knowledge.
• Detail-oriented focus. Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills.
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website