We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAssociate Managing Consultant, AdvisorsOverview
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, this team provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants globally.
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Do you get energy from developing omni-channel marketing campaigns and seeing them in the market?
• Are you excited about helping our clients grow their business with new digital products and solutions?
• Do you have experience with managing end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns?
• Can you leverage consumer and behavioral data to design the best communication strategy?
• Do you have experience supporting consumer research (surveys, focus groups, website usability, creative testing)?
• Do you have experience with social media marketing or best practices?
• Associate Managing Consultant, Marketing position is responsible for leading the planning and execution of marketing focused engagements, consumer research studies or social media support for our clients
• Manage various elements of marketing process from concepting to creative development to analytics
• Focus on developing effective acquisition and customer management collateral in multiple channels that outperforms client controls
• Assist team members in identifying and delivering digital engagements to drive growth
• Assist team members in designing and executing consumer usability labs to assess the user experience of client websites
• Assist team members in conducting Social Media Audits to evaluate client social media presence
• Assist team members in developing content for client websites (infographics, articles, etc.)
• Lead engagements and manage projects as required
• Manage multiple creative/digital projects simultaneously
• Interact with agencies, sales/CBL team, CAMs and colleagues within Delivery
• Enjoy brainstorming new solutions, products and approaches to improve the business
• Support project deliverables such as, web screen shots, report writing, presentation development, market scans, marketing trends, analysis, etc., as needed
• Possess strong analytical skills, ability to review KPIs, draw conclusions and make recommendations for campaign improvements
• Perform all project scoping, budgeting, forecasting and time tracking as required
• Propose and develop new product ideas and offerings to improve digital solutions
All About You
• Project management experience
• Outgoing and dynamic thinker
• Digital marketing experience required (search marketing and social media)
• User experience skillset and knowledge
• Strong presentation and deck writing skills
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail in reviewing content/copy
• A passion for innovation and technology
• Enjoys solving problems
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Organized and a self-starter
• Skilled in power point, excel, word – intermediate to expert
• Vendor management experience desirable
• BA required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website