Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleCountry Manager - Sri Lanka & MaldivesRole Overview
Responsible for management of Mastercard's business in Sri Lanka & Maldives in all
aspects. Establishes and is accountable for financial/operating objectives, business strategy and execution plans for the geography and achieving share, revenue and penetration goals.
Represents MasterCard to government and regulatory bodies in assigned territory
• Accountable for the P&L and configuration of country sales, delivery and operations for large or complex countries/regions
• Identifies business-building opportunities for cross-functional groups
• Monitors regulatory framework and proactively approaches external stakeholders
• Acts as MasterCard's ambassador, spokesperson and key contact for regulatory and government agencies
• Oversees communications with MasterCard's customer banks, and the merchant community
• Positions MasterCard as a business partner, thought leader and trusted advisor with customers
• Develops relationships between MasterCard and the customer across all operational functions
• Engages and builds relationships with Fintech's and Digital entities, merchants, processors
• Helps identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively develop employees as organizational resources
All about You
• Significant experience in a business management role in a large and complex country/region with accountability for business development & sales
• Prior experience in B2B Business Development in the Payments /BFSI domain required.
• Strong local connects and relationships within ecosystem – customers, government, influencers, media
• Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
• Impactful communication and presence
• Self- driven, organized and pro-active
• Entrepreneurial and commercially focused
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website