Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDatabase Engineer II- Oracle DBAOverview
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Technical Operations Division deploy and manage the infrastructure to enable the business. We use proven modern technologies to deliver challenging and rewarding projects in an open, collaborative environment where each solution demands high-availability, security, and scalability.
• Provide RDBMS support for MasterCard Applications
• Guide and provide direction for MasterCard's use of best practices and database solutions
• Reviews new tools and products that assist in providing database support and services
• Active database management and performance tuning
• Demonstrate an ability to participate in cross functional teams for estimating, application designs, and implementations
All About You
• Intermediate knowledge of any of the databases viz SQLServer, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
• Working knowledge of backup/recovery
• Working PL/SQL background.
• Intermediate implementation knowledge of partitioning.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Be able to work with team members located in multiple geographies
• Understanding of logical and physical data models
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website