We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Global Marketing - Acceptance SolutionsMastercard has quickly become a leading technology company offering services that power the world of payments and beyond. As a part of Mastercard's Integrated Marketing and Communication organization, the Global Marketing Consumer Solutions & Commercial team partners with the Product and Services teams and is accountable for end-to-end B2B & product marketing. This includes leveraging consumer insights, and market knowledge to help identify, test and refine product concepts, positioning and packaging; developing sales enablement and b2b2c tools; developing, executing and scaling marketing plans globally.
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
The Director Global B2B & Product Marketing works closely with the product organization respectively the Acceptance Solutions product & engineering team.
The Director Global B2B & Product Marketing serves as the voice of the stakeholder by partnering with the product and sales teams to create marketing solutions for customers, leverage Mastercard's assets and marketing platforms and deliver a consistent and differentiated consumer and stakeholder experience.
• Do you have a passion for B2B & product marketing?
• Are you respected for your creativity and clear communication?
• Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, able to set goals for yourself and others to drive initiatives forward and deliver tangible results?
We are looking for a top performer with entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to play a key role in promoting superior consumer experiences and customer-centric business solutions, working with exceptional colleagues around the globe to accelerate industry education, awareness, and product sales.
• Partner with the Acceptance Solutions team to develop marketing strategies and assets to fuel go to market plans Acceptance Solutions, with particular focus on the Click to Pay (C2P) initiatives but also other acceptance solutions such as MDES, Mobile POS (e.g. Tap On Phone), QR Code.
• Help shape marketing activities by bringing customer and consumer insight to the conversation. Develop marketing assets around value propositions to ensure Mastercard teams have engaging, robust and well-thought-out narratives. Play a part in evolving how we leverage marketing capabilities to bring products to market more effectively to drive awareness, internal and external, engagement and relevance for all counterparts and customers
• Ensure close alignment and strong working relationship with Global Communications
• Play a central role with the Regional B2B & Product Marketing leads by supporting their efforts to drive scale in market while driving consistency of positioning and messaging, balanced with local relevance. Capture learnings and success stories to inform the development of global best practices
• Identify, develop, and fulfil Marketing activities and tactics that can most appropriately execute the strategy/ plan, considering unique and different objectives across individual business units, stakeholders, & partners
• Drives organization's thought leadership efforts by guiding creation of unique Mastercard perspectives on emerging trends and opportunities for customers to drive awareness for the business
• Develop content marketing and sales enablement materials, such as whitepapers, articles, case studies, infographics, interactive data visualizations, social media content and foundational sales materials, to drive engagement with target audiences and support sales teams
• Define and articulate consumer-led value propositions, positioning, compelling reasons-to-believe that reinforce the tangible benefits and uniquely competitive advantages of Mastercard's products and solutions
• Strong leadership and standing, brilliant interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including proven ability to create simple, compelling customer-facing narratives from complex, technical information
• Influencer skills for a cross-matrix organization, solutions and customer focused. Passion for the Customer and consumer experience.
• Experience working in multiple areas of the Marketing function (Product Marketing, B2B marketing. Digital marketing, etc.)
• Sensitivity for multi-cultural, diverse background and structure of the target audience and partners
• Proven ability to build collaborative working relationships with stakeholders at the global/regional or local level. Ability to manage multiple projects, manage creative resources
• Strategic mindset with ability to make quick decisions in challenging, ambiguous situations.
• Encourager of teamwork, integration & inclusion
• Preferred: Expertise in a particular industry vertical or payment industry, merchant or acquirer, payment facilitator,
• Motivated self-driver, able to manage complex/multi-geography projects with a discipline for priority-setting and follow-through. Demonstrated curiosity, agility and rapid learning on new competitors, technologies, and products
• considerable relevant work experience, Bachelor's degree; MBA is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website