Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Market Product ManagementOverview
• Acts as a business owner and manages long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for a core products (credit; debit; prepaid and commercial).
• Roles in this family oversee product evolution, establish go-to-market strategy, optimize products and resources, implement incremental improvements within the product's life cycle, conduct ongoing portfolio management, and provide relevant data analytics.
• Supports the internal and external stakeholders by growing core products in specific markets and driving engagement with issuers
• Conducts regular competitive and market research to highlight opportunities and increase product profitability
• Key product contact for all issuer engagements; market insights and industry trends
• Regularly tracks product performance by analyzing product KPIs
• Tracks and reports project plans and takes product to market by developing GTM strategies
• Researches industry best practices to support internal and external knowledge documents
• Provides insights to influence the sales strategy, and contributes to the development of materials for training, RFPs and CVP development
• Experience in data extracting and analysis; communicating observations, findings and preliminary insights.
• Support teams across product lines, with extensive experience in at least one type, technology, or industry.
• Contributed to go to market of a product by assisting in PMO readiness; data analysis or collection of competitor market data.
Substantive demonstrated experience and expertise in product management
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website